We believe in mutual respect and thereby recognize the innate worth of all people and the value of their unique experiences.
- We believe in equity and justice and we will work to ensure equal opportunity to everyone, irrespective of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, class, ethnicity, disability, location and
- We believe in honesty and transparency and will be held accountable for the effectiveness of our actions and open in our communication.
- We believe in solidarity with the poor, powerless and the excluded. They will be the only bias in our commitment to improving poverty conditions.
- We believe in the courage of conviction, encourage creativity, boldness, and innovation without the fear of failure as we work to make the greatest possible impact in the lives of the
- We believe in humility and recognize that we belong to a larger movement fighting for the rights and welfare of women and their families .